Learn how you can give your wife or girlfriend intense, G-Spot orgasms and make her squirt so much fluid you’ll make the bed soaking wet. These orgasms can last up to 30-60 seconds and sometimes even longer. They are so incredibly powerful and addictive she’ll crave your touch. You’ll be able to give her multiple orgasms with just your fingers.
Here is a new video that’ll give you step by step secrets on how to give your wife or girlfriend mind blowing, squirting orgasms.
CAUTION: This is a controversial and VERY sexy video with explicit details so please make sure there are no kids around when you watch it. Be sure to enjoy this super sensual video because you’ll discover:
- Three types of stimulation for her G-spot that will push her over the edge into orgasm
- Three signs that she is ready to have an explosive squirting G-spot orgasm now
- Three expert techniques that will give her the most intense orgasms ever
After you finish watching the video, come back here and try this technique too:
- 1) Although some women can have squirting orgasms in this way with less than a minute of stimulation, foreplay and even intercourse before hand is a great way to get her warmed up.
- 2) With her laying on her back, insert your two middle fingers into her vagina with your palm positioned over her clitoris. Use your baby finger as well if your hands are not too big. You want to have your fingers inserted about 2 inches – not full depth and not too close to the opening. It’s more of a region rather than a spot so multiple fingers work best.
- 3) Start with a massaging motion by curling your fingers upward using just the pads of your finger tips.
- 4) Then transition to a slow pulsing, fluttering motion to increase her excitement.
- 5) When she is nearing orgasm, speed up a bit and add more upward pressure during each pulse – about two or three pulses per second depending on her response. You want rhythmic pulses that are not too slow or too fast.
- 6) When she starts squirting, make sure you’re not blocking her flow with your palm otherwise it won’t feel as intense.
- 7) Keep up the pulsing pressure until she finishes. Keep your fingers inserted and still while she enjoys the lingering waves of pleasure. Try applying some firm pressure on her clitoris with your palm unless she is still too sensitive.
- 8) Female ejaculate washes away her natural lubricant so your fingers may feel stuck inside – remove them very slowly and carefully. Keep a bottle of water based lube handy.
- 9) Let her rest a bit, add some lube and try for seconds and thirds if she has the energy for it. Your fingers may need a bit of a rest as well.
A few more things to keep in mind:
- Keep your nails short and filed smooth
- Use lots of lube if required
- Use a fair amount of pressure with the pads of your finger tips
- Avoid curling your fingers too much or your nails will end up scratching her especially if your fingers pop out
- She should try to relax and release near orgasm rather than clenching or tensing up
- If she tenses up too much, her vaginal muscles may clamp down on your fingers and restrict the pulsing pressure that’s required to trigger her orgasm
- It’s not pee even though she may have that sensation initially and try to hold back so reassure her that it’s okay to let it flow
- You can add oral clitoral stimulation to make her orgasm even more intense
WARNING: with these techniques you’ll want to get a few washable, waterproof sheet protector padsso you’ll have a place to sleep later. Otherwise the bed will get soaked. You can use a bath towel folded in four and placed under her bum but even these may soak through. You can purchase two foot square or larger, waterproof absorbent pads that work great although some squirts may shoot quite far. You’re bound to get some spray on your bedsheets regardless but at least the majority of her G-spot gush will be captured. Get two or three and keep them handy so you can grab one when ever you need.